Saturday, January 9, 2010

Free Books for Your Kindle: Don't have one? Get one of those for free, too!!


I've thought this new Kindle contraption seemed pretty neat: download a book; download 20 and carry them all with you in a digital form, weighing much less than 20 books would! But, being a busy mom, I rarely find time to read any more, so I figured this was not worth the money for me. However, did you know you can get Kindle for PC?? And you can get it for FREE!!??

I currently am (slowly) reading Gary Chapman's The Five Love Languages (excellent read, by the way). So when I saw this freebie, I jumped right on it. I was just able to go to Amazon.com and not only download Chapman's One Year Love Language Minute Devotional for FREE, I also downloaded Kindle for PC for FREE. To add to the excitement, you can download dozens of other books for free as well. I snagged a few kid-themed reads, too.

Go check it all out here, and don't forget to scan through all the other books available for digital download--right to your PC!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there :) Super glad to see you blogging again, I missed your posts! I figured you were busy with the babes. Hope you had a super great holiday! Anyway totally interested in this kindle thing but couldn't figure it out form the link. Any suggestions? --n

    ReplyDelete