Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Steals at Wags and CVS, 1/3:


I ran to CVS and Walgreens this afternoon in an attempt to snag some good deals. Mission accomplished!! I about died when I walked out of CVS having spent $10.15 OOP (considering my entire OOP expenses there in all of 2009!) But, I'm essentially starting over, as I had sort of taken a break from "CVSing" for the last few months. So, my OOP will be higher as I rebuild my stash of ECBs. Anyway, I got the above 2 toothpastes, All, 2 Nivea lip balms, and Nivea body wash for $10.15...would have been $20.96 plus tax before coupons and ECBs. I got back $7 in ECBs to spend next time, plus $1.50 ECB from last quarter's spending. So at least I'm building my Extra Bucks back up.
Then I ran to Walgreens and didn't suspect for a minute they'd have any Breeze or Contour meters left, but~alas! They did!! So, my favorite cashier was working (she's very coupon friendly, unlike most of the others there) and she let me ring the meters up separately so all my RRs would print. I would have paid $54.82 without coupons and RRs. But instead, I only paid $7.48 OOP and got back $17 in Register Rewards! Score! (Plus, when I got home I realized that my BOGO coupon for the Reach toothbrushes didn't even get rung up, so I'm debating taking one of the toothbrushes back for a $4.19 refund. But need I be greedy??)

Anyway, you can check all the deals and coupon match-ups here for CVS and here for Wags.

No comments:

Post a Comment