Monday, October 26, 2009

Score Some Holiday Adress Labels for Shipping Only!!


Okay, this is a deal worth doing (well, in my opinion)! I know we probably all have a bajillion return address labels from the miscellaneous organizations that send them out with a request for donations. But for the holidays, if you are like me, these just won't do. A gorg Christmas card requires an equally brilliant address label. And now, we can get those labels for next-to-nothing! Yeah!!

Vistaprint is offering up a FREE (originally $7.99) set of 140 labels, all you pay is shipping (starts around $3). I am sad you can't see the image above better--I tried to make it bigger but it just got fuzzy. That's the one I created; and paid $3.06 for shipping! I was super-pleased to see that they offer PayPal as a payment option. I have over $40 in my PP account from selling awesome clearance finds at CVS on Ebay, making mad profit! So, these labels were no money out of pocket for me. Yeah!!

To make your own, head on over to VistaPrint. Under the "Home & Family" category on the left-hand side, click "Holiday." You'll then choose "labels" and you'll be prompted to start creating. I had fun making my own label...there are tons of options to make the caricatures really look like you family member (even the dog!!). But there are several different designs to choose from, from generic holiday-themed labels to personalized labels with a picture of your choice!!

When checking out, they'll try to sell you on a bunch of add-ons. Just be careful what you click and make sure you review your order well so you don't end up with any extra charges. Mine went great and was pretty easy to do. So I hope you find this to be a great deal as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment