Saturday, June 5, 2010

BzzAgent Juno -- Try New Products for Free!

   
   Have you heard of BzzAgent Juno?? I've been a member now for about a year but truly have not used this program to my full advantage. I'm just getting more into it now and racking up more rewards. Basically, this is a site that focuses on word-of-mouth marketing. Here's how BzzAgent describes itself: "BzzAgent creates a deep connection between consumers and brands to activate word of mouth across social and offline media. Through the engagement of our network of passionate, vocal and connected consumers, we provide companies the ability to activate large-scale discussions, uncover hidden value, and drive measurable results. We believe in unpaid, unscripted ethical and authentic conversations (only!)."  Basically, they let you try out new websites you may not have known about, then give you the option to share your opinion in what they call the FrogPond (a place where consumers can go to read others' opinions on sites and products), and you can even take polls to help the company itself improve it's website, customer service, etc.

When you take polls, post opinions, etc, you earn points or "status." As you improve your status, you get extra perks, like earlier invites to BzzCampaigns. This is where the real fun comes in for me. Much like Vocalpoint, they will send you a product to try and to share with friends. I recently received a pack of Got2Be hair care samples to hand out to friends and spread the word about the product and brand. After using the product, I can submit my thoughts on the product (thus helping the Got2Be company improve their products) and I submit quick reports of how I spread the word to others. This in turn helps me to improve my status farther, thus getting me even more invites to more campaigns. Which means more free stuff to try!

This morning, I checked out the website Gemvara. The "Gem" part may give it away...it's a jewelry site. I must say I was very impressed with the site. There are TONS of pieces on the site with prices clearly displayed. If you are looking for a white gold topaz ring, you can search for exactly that. Rings, necklaces, earrings to suit any style. If you are in the market for a new piece of jewelry, you might consider giving this website a try. If you find something you like, make sure you go through ShopAtHome to earn 3% back on your purchase!

I have not had a chance yet to test out the Got2Be Smooth Operator smoothing styler I received, but will post a review here soon. Leave a comment on this post if you would like to receive one of my give-away samples of the product and a coupon good for $1.50 off you next purchase of the product! I'll be happy to share!!

You can also link to my Frogpond posts and my recent BzzActivity by clicking on the icons on the right sidebar of the blog.

Please note I do NOT get paid to share my opinions in any way. This is strictly my take on the BzzAgent program and the Gemvara website. I do receive free product as a member of BzzAgent to try and then provide my honest feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment