Monday, June 7, 2010

Mailbox Mania!!!

I haven't been posting my mailbox finds lately and thought it was high-time that I did. Here are two weeks worth of goodies I found in my mailbox. I have been gettting so many goodies that I bought a shoebox-sized tote to hold it all for the week before I take my pix.
A new CVS opened up by me so I got a mailer with some awesome coupons
I got the Cascade, Iams, and Pantene from the P&G Brand Sampler
A mailer from Outback Steakhouse for a free appetizer, 1/2lb snowcrab legs, or free dessert
Mailer from Target full of coupons
My $4 FREE bottle of Pace coupon from the instant win game
Free Warners hipster panty (no longer available)
Coupon for FREE Chavrie cheese
among other things. See? It really does pay to fill out all those forms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment