Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Fun in My Mailbox!

Well, the goodies keep on coming...This week I got my BzzAgent BzzPack of Got2Be Smooth Operator samples and coupons, including a coupon good for one free full-sized bottle! I also got samples of Pantene with coupons from Vocalpoint. Also samples of Secret Clinical Strength, Old Spice body wash, eb5 facial creams (this stuff is great!!) and a packet of ShirleyJ alll-purpose sauce mix. Also, coupons for Home Depot's garden club, Kohl's, and Build-A-Bear Workshop. Sweet!!

And here's proof that those freebie magazine subscriptions you sign up for really do appear in your mailbox...I've never once received a bill for any of these subscriptions. I'm sure my mail man loved me today...all five of these mags came in today's delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment