Sunday, June 13, 2010

Money Maker at CVS -- My Steals Today


Here's what I got at CVS today. I'll need to make another trip to get all I wanted, but to maximize my ECBs I just made one smaller purchase to start with.

Old Spice or Gillette Body Wash 10-18 oz. $4 = $4 Ecb (Limit 2)
Buy 2 Old Spice body wash at $4 each
Use BOGO coupon from the 6/6 P&G
Pay $4 OOP, get back $8 ECB
making this a $4 Money Maker! Yay! 
**Note that the ad says limit one, but I have confirmed that it is actually TWO**

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power or Manual Razor  $9.97 + 5 ECB (Limit 2??)
**the ad says Limit 1, but my receipt shows otherwise...I'll check later**
Buy one razor at $9.97
Use $4 coupon from 6/6 P&G
Pay $5.97 OOP, get back $5 ECB
Final cost: $0.97!!


Find all match-ups for CVS this week here. Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment