Saturday, May 8, 2010

I FINALLY Won!! (...and you could too!!)


Do you know about the Pace Hand-Pick & Win Sweepstakes?? It's super easy, and the prize is a FREE bottle of Pace picante sauce!! My problem: remembering to enter every day! But, today was my lucky day...I finally won!! Yeah!!

Wanna try your luck?? Go here and sign up. Then you'll be asked to enter a code from under a cap of Pace. Don't have one?? Use code SAL235. If you don't win your free jar, then be sure to go back tomorrow...you can play daily through July! AND...each person can win up to FIVE times!! So, 1 down, 4 to go for me. Perhaps now I'll be more motivated to play daily.

Oh--when you win, they will send your coupon for a free bottle (up to $4) in the mail. I haven't confirmed this myself, but rumor has it the big jugs of Pace are right around $4 at Walmart. So, better than a jar, you could get a JUG for FREE!!

Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment