Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kraft First Taste Offers


Have you signed up for Kraft First Taste?? As a member of the First Taste community, you'll be the first to discover and learn about new Kraft products. You'll be able to discover new products and give you feedback. There are frequently offers posted right on your home page. Today I checked my account to find an offer for $1.50 off Oscar Meyer turkey bacon...that'll make for some cheap bacon!! There's really a whole online community through First Taste, where you can connect with others. I gotta admit, I'm in it for the coupons and offers, not to make new online friends....but, hey--to each their own. Now if you are just signing up today, don't expect a coupon for turkey bacon to magically appear...it took me a couple months of checking my account before I *finally* received my first offer. But go ahead--Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment