Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TEN Free Mineral Eye Shadows from e.l.f.!!!!

If you love mineral eye shadows (or would just really like to try them), then this deal is for you! Right now e.l.f. is offering up TEN free shadows of your choice with any $20 online purchase. Just use code EYESALLTHEWAY at checkout, after placing all 10 mineral shadows in your basket. Shipping will run you $6.95, but I just got 2 Christmas gifts out of the way PLUS 10 shadows for me, for $26.95 shipped! Plus, you can pay with Paypal if you like, which I always love because it feels like free money to me (my Paypal account is funded with my eBay sales!)

PLUS~ I totally goofed on this one. I didn't even think to go through ShopAtHome, which would have gotten me 7% back in the form of a rebate! What was I thinking!!?? If you don't have a ShopAtHome account already, you'll get $5 in your account just for signing up. Once logged in, search for e.l.f. cosmetics in the search bar. Just click on the site link, you will be redirected, fill your order as you normally would, and you purchase will be tracked, and you'll receive 7% of the purchase price back in the form of a rebate! Easy!

Oh--and there's more! When I submitted my order, it gave me the option to refer 3 friends, gaining me an extra freebie with my order!

No comments:

Post a Comment