Monday, May 10, 2010

My Grocery Savings for this Week

I didn't think the deals this week were quite as great as last week's, but I did pretty well, none-the-less. This week, I shopped at Walgreens, CVS, Price Chopper, and Hen House. I did all my stops in one two-hour period. So, for those of you thinking "why on Earth would you drive all over town for that!?!"...it's really not that bad. (At least not where I live....everything is pretty close in proximity.)
So.... I managed to get all the items pictured above for a grand total of $53.98 out of pocket! I was pretty happy with this considering the 4 pounds of ground beef, eggs, a bag full of apples, 3 bags of cheese, 10 Pillsbury crescents, Grands, and cinnamon rolls (which, by the way, are apparently fantastic for building towers with), and so on.

Probably my best deal of the day was the Dulcolax Balance I scored in the clearance section at CVS. This must have been discounted because the outer cap was cracked (um...who cares??? The seal was still intact!) It retails for $12.99 but was marked $1.30! Just so happens I had a coupon for $1 off that I got in my Walgreens goody bag last week, so I scored that $12.99 bottle for just $0.30!!

You can find the Price Chopper deals here (valid thru 5/11)
Hen House deals here (valid thru 5/11)
CVS deals here
and Walgreens deals here.

Thanks Hip2Save & KCPennyPinchinMama

No comments:

Post a Comment