Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Magical Mailbox!

I usually post my mailbox freebies on Monday ("Mailbox Monday"), but this week the mailman was so good to me, I thought I'd post a little early to show you my loot. This is ONE week's worth of goodies!

Among the freebies:
Living the Country Life Magazine (this I will give to a friend, because I, personally, do NOT live the country life!). I believe this is still available here.
Aveeno Shampoo & Conditioner sample and coupon. Try here.
Crest White Strips sample and coupon, available here.
U by Kotex sample pack and coupon, available here.
Kraft sample pack with 4 individual bags of Wheat Thins, 3 International Coffee samples, and a coupon for a FREE package of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh meats and a FREE package of Cheesy Explosion Mac & Cheese. Also with offer for BOGO year subscriptions to Kraft Food & Family magazine, and a great Kraft rebate coupon! Sorry, offer no longer available! 8(
Coupon booklet from CVS!
Dove Men+Care sample, available here.
Eucerine samples and coupon, available here.
Home Made Simple coupon booklet (these are GREAT!). Still available here, here, here, and here!! Sign up to receive FOUR copies, since these are all different links!
Taster's Choice Sample pack! Available here.
2 Great Lowe's Coupons! These will save us some dough this summer when building our deck!!

Sometimes people think I'm silly for signing up for all these freebies...but check out what a couple seconds of my time got me! That's quite a bit of free loot, and every little bit helps to slash my grocery bill that much more! Enjoy those links!!

No comments:

Post a Comment