Friday, November 6, 2009

Another Kodak $15 Credit!!!


I'm pleased to let you know that the Kodak $15 photo gift is available yet again!!! This promo ran last month and I was able to score a framed 5x7 of my adorable little monkey for just $3!! Hey--that's worth it to me to get the frame with the picture already in it (cuz I'm the girl who buys a new frame and never really gets around to actually putting a picture in it!!)

Details: They are giving away another 100,000 $15 gift codes that you can then use one ANY purchase on the Kodak Gallery website! Click the image above to get started (you gotta be among the first 100,000 to sign up!!). Make sure you click the box allowing them to contact you with future promos in order to receive this gift. Lemme know what you score with your freebie....I'm thinkin' you could certainly find something Christmas-gift worthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment