Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Really Nice Freebie!!


I just wanted to add this post to show you that signing up for freebies really can pay off. While some of you have found that occasionally you sign up for something and never receive it, other times you get something really great.

A while back a company called Boiron offered this 3-pack of homeopathic children's cold remedies to moms who blog. Since I obviously qualify, I signed up and was amazed to get my nicely packaged gift-pack in the mail just a couple weeks later. It was quite convenient, too, because about that time Jack came down with a minor cold and I was able to treat his symptoms for FREE with these products and I must say, they worked like a charm!! I would definitely recommend this product to any mom with littles!!

So don't be timid about signing up for those freebies, guys!!! You never know when you'll score big!

No comments:

Post a Comment