Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Full Mailbox!


Here's just another example that it pays to fill out rebate forms, sign up for freebies, and write to companies. This is what I received in my mailbox in one day a couple weeks back. I had written to Bar-S and Beachnut, complimenting their products. In return, I got a "VIP certificate" good toward $5 worth of Bar-S products, as well as four $.25 off coupons. From Beachnut I got a whole welcome baby pack with several product coupons, including one $1 toward any Beachnut product. Why write to companies?? CouponingToDisney has a post here explaining exactly why she writes to companies, and she even has the links to hundreds of companies listed out for you!! Basically, she writes to five companies a day giving feedback on their products. I can attest that this only takes a couple minutes, and within days, you typically receive coupons from these companies along with a letter thanking you for your input. Today, I received 2 FREE meal coupons from Michelina's frozen meals...how awesome is that for just about 60 seconds worth of work!?

On the same day I also received a $1.50 coupon from Pampers, for signing up here.
I also got a $6.75 check from Caregiver's Marketplace for submitting my Huggies receipts. They are a company that offers rebates on products that most caregivers would use. Currently, they kind of cater to those caring for seniors, but they do offer a rebate on Huggies diapers, pullups, and certain wipes. You get $.75 back for each pack purchased, which doesn't sound like much, but it adds up, and it's kind of like having an extra $.75 coupon for each pack! You just sign up, print out a rebate form, save up receipts for 5 or more products purchased, and then send it in and you'll receive a check back! Read more here. I've been doing this for about a year now and it's super easy. I only wish I had known about it with my first baby, since I was always a loyal Huggies buyer!!

The other two things were store coupons for signing up for their mailing lists. One for 30% off my purchase, and one for $5 off a $10 purchase! Both high-value coupons--all for signing up on a list. Pretty easy!!

Just thought I'd share...just a few more ways to save!!

No comments:

Post a Comment