Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Burt's Bees Bargains!


Did you get in on the Burt's Bees grab bag promo??? I did and I scored these two bags, plus the extra lip balm and cuticle balm for just $55 shipped!! I was able to split them up into 4 gifts!! I just thought I'd share to keep you thinking outside of the box. These kinds of promos are an excellent way to score a great gift for not a lot of money. (Oh--these grab bags contained a little round coin-purse-looking-thing and I put a tone of smaller items in each one as gifts for my son's teachers. I saw the little bags at CVS today with only 3 lip items in them for $12.99...I made a WAY nicer gift for less by going this route!)

While these grab bags are now out of stock, you can still get in on the Body Shop Beauty of Giving Grab Bag. The site boasts that these bags contain $50-$75 retail value items for only $15 each!! You can get more info and order here.

No comments:

Post a Comment