Friday, November 13, 2009

My Wags Steals, 11/11


So Wednesday I thoroughly enjoyed a day of shopping by myself. Alllllll by myself...no kids. It was pure bliss. Don't get me wrong. I love the kids dearly, but it is impossible to get any serious shopping done with them in tow. So without them, I crammed as many bargain runs in as I could...and enjoyed every minute of it! Since I did pretty well, I thought I'd take a moment to share my steals with you!

The above is what I got at Walgreens, in three separate transactions.
6 Warm Delights: $.99 with in-ad Q - $.50 IP = $.49 each! (yum!!)
4 Betty Crocker frostings, $1.29 with in-ad Q - $.50 10/25SS = $.79 each!
1 Clabber Girl baking powder $.50 with in-ad Q - $.50 IP = FREE
1 Reese's tree candy, filler $1.69 (yikes!)
3 Bayer Contour meters, $14.99 - $14.99 10/25 RP = FREE + $5 RR
(2 of these had FREE A1C checkers attached!)
6 Kleenex *Ultra Soft*, $1.09 with in-ad Q, -$1 WQ (Healthy Savings Book) -$.50/3 10/4 or 11/1 SS = FREE + money maker!! (deal only works for ultra soft kind so read carefully!
----------
Total OOP in these three transactions: $13.28 PLUS I got back $15 RR for the meters. So, essentially FREE for all the above! LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment