Monday, November 2, 2009

Yeah!!! Target Printable Toy Coupons !!!


Okay, Halloween is over, Christmas music is on the radio waves, and my Christmas list ain't gettin' any shorter. Time to dig in and get that shopping done. If you are like me, then you haven't been able to find the Target toy book in store. Remember this book/catalog from last year?? It was chalk full of COUPONS!!! OH--And might I remind you that these are TARGET coupons, and can ABSOLUTELY be stacked with manufacturer coupons. Yeah!!

Well, who needs the in-store copy when you can print the ones you want straight from your computer. Head on over here to see the entire list. I'll keep my thinking cap on and eyes peeled for some great coupon match-ups. Right off the top of my head I'm thinking the $4 Hasbro Hungry Hippo Q everyone has been using for the travel game could be stacked with the $5 Hasbro TQ to score a VERY inexpensive Giraffalaff Limbo game... And what about the Tag Reading system...Toys 'R Us has it priced at $39.99 (in their "Biggest Big Book EVER"). Price Match, use the $10 TQ and the $10 Tag printable, and score yourself a Tag system for just $19.99!! I'm headed to Target for this one for sure!!

I'll keep you posted!!

I'll keep you posted as I

No comments:

Post a Comment